Thursday, December 31, 2015

About me


*Christmas in the Park, San Jose, California*
PC: KL


Oh hello there and welcome to my blog! My name is Jade and I am a 19 year old college student based in Santa Cruz, California. Hence why my blog name is Letters from Santa Cruz!

My passions are not in a specific order. They're just everything to me without any specific amount of love. It's a part of who I am. A college student, snail mailer, planner nerd, foodie, boba lover, bookworm, blogger, traveler and seeker of adventures. There's so much to me that I will incorporate into this blog.

Letters from Santa Cruz is my safe haven to write about my adventures, my travels, my DIY creations, art, books, beauty and anything that seems fit. My blog doesn't have a focus on one thing or well maybe a focus of everything that makes me, me.

I am a creator. I have ambition and I'm determined to use this blog to make sure I achieve my goals- short and long term. This is my life. I am the writer of my story. Every story I write for myself, creates me. I write to create me.

I welcome you into my world and hope you stay for the ride. Thank you for reading. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment